Go Beyond Farming
Aeroponic Vertical Farming, Anywhere.
A leap in today’s food supply chains with a grow tech of the future.
Welcome to our Farms
Evolving market conditions are making vertical farming operations more relevant in today’s food supply chain.
Sprout AI manufactures scalable AI controlled grow “habitats” that can be installed in any existing or new indoor space throughout the world. Sprout AI also plans on setting up vertical farms in conjunction with select partners.ABOUT US
powered by Sprout AI
Utilizing Advanced sensor control, Sprout AI provides the ability to design specified feed and environmental programs to allow any genetic to present its optimal phenotypical expression. Resulting in fewer lost batches, higher quality, consistency between batches and crop biosecurity lending to a safer investment.LEARN MORE
Why Sprout AI?
Standing Out from the Competition
Sprout AI has combined the optimum components in each vertical farming category to position it as a leader in the space.
Aeroponic Grow Medium
- Utilizes a fraction of the water required by hydroponic operations
- Reduced risk of water-born contamination
- Allows the root to develop faster for shorter cultivation cycles
- Larger yields from increased nutrient utilization
Building Structure Agnostic
- Habitats can be outfitted in virtually any indoor space that meets food grade requirements
- Little building retrofit required
- Sea cans/containers typically need a space to walk resulting in inefficient space utilization
Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Data gathering of crops grown all over the world
- Consistent, repeatable crops independent of climate
- Machine learning to improve growing parameters over time
- Early detection of adverse conditions
- Specialized knowledge not required by operator
- No requirement to retrofit building HVAC and lighting
- Allow for multi-crop farms
- Staggered harvest
- Mitigates the risk of outside contaminates and cross-contamination
- Customized rolling rack technology
- Reduces fixed aisle space
- Significant increase to the cubic cultivation area
The Value Add
of Vertical Farming
A solution to many factors affecting the current and future food supply chain
Historically, power consumption has made indoor farming uneconomic, but recent technological developments such as LED lighting have improved the economic value proposition.VISIT OUR COE
Achieve consistent, year-round local supply of indigenous and non-indigenous produce that is agnostic to seasons, climates, weather and geographies
Mitigation against natural disasters such as hail and wildfires that can wipe out entire crops, droughts and infestations that can adversely impact yields, and supply chain impacts such as Covid-19
Consumer preferences are evolving to more natural, organic products (2). The controlled environment of vertical farming reduces the need for chemicals and pesticides
Up to 100x more productive than traditional methods (3), providing a solution to feed a growing global population amid a decrease in arable land per capita (4)
Up to 95% water savings (1), significant reduction in fossil fuel required to plant, sow, fertilize and transport crops, and reduces land use and biodiversity disturbances
Controlled, repeatable growing conditions allow for consistent quality produce that can be rapidly delivered to local markets and reduces the number of perishables from long range shipping
Tracking and recall of local produce serving a local market is more manageable than produce grown in international jurisdictions and shipped to a broad network of international markets
Be A Leader in Urban Vertical Cultivation
We achieve this by ensuring each harvest is of high quality, producing high yield, and is consistent
with the last batch to reduce product variability. Sprout AI Inc. was formed to plan, design, manufacture, sell, operate and
support vertical automated aeroponic grow habitats designed to operate within high-density urban settings.